Sunday, August 10, 2008

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara Review


You may have seen L'Oreal's new Bare Naturale line. It is a group of products that go along with it's mineral makeup. Touting a mascara as a mineral makeup seems a litte weird to me, but who am I to judge (except some random girl who does, in fact, like to judge). Take a look here

I bought this mascara on a whim at Target (along with about $108 of other stuff I did not need, but I digress). I was hopeful for a light, clean lengthening mascara. For the first few days I liked this stuff. But after having it a week or so, it just seems to be getting clumpier and goopier and ends up all over my face and making my lashes look sort of like the lovely lady pictured above (not exactly the "Bare Naturale" look I was going for. Now if that is the look you are going for, invest in this mascara. If not, I stay stick with your current fav (I knew I should have spent the money and bought another fiberwig!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the review! sounds like another one to stya away from. Unfortunately, I have still not found a "fav" mascara. Good thing I don;t bother with it most days! haha

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting--I have picked this up a couple of times at Target. I'll stick with my tried and true (Maybelline Great Lash) for now. Thanks also for your laser treatment post below--I've been thinking of getting it done, but now I'm not so sure! You look great, but not sure if I could handle the burn.