Monday, October 15, 2007

It doesn't get any better than this!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Today I have decided to review my all time favorite beauty product...Clnique Almost Makeup, the best foundation EVER! What I love about it is that it gives you that "perfect skin but not wearing makeup" look. It is a sheer foundation, but still has coverage to even out your skin town and cover up imperfections. I wear Fair. Love it love it love it! I have recently also bought Clinique Moisture Sheers in Fair. I love it too- it is very similar to Almost Makeup but it is more sheer. Very light moisturizer with a little coverage. Both products have SPF 15. If you need something to buy to rake it in on the local Clinique Free Gift, I would definitely recommend these two foundations!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: